How much will the repair cost?
- Repair prices are based from the National Blue Book Appliance Job Rate Guide. It provides a standardized national industry flat rate price for each repair.
- We do not charge by the hour or by the part, we price the job based on the total repair.
- Our repairs costs include: parts, labor, warranty of part and labor, trip to the location, and the multiple years of expertise and training of each certified technician.
- Prices are also based on the diagnosis of the unit, materials that are needed, brand of the unit, model and type, age & difficulty of repair.
- Our expert technician will give you an estimate of the repair after he inspects the unit and gives a diagnosis of what is causing the issue to occur.
National Repair Costs of Appliance Repairs
Actual prices may vary depending on Diagnosis of the Appliance, Parts needed, Brand, Model, Age & Location of Appliance.
Customers LOVE our Flat Rate Pricing model! With Accredited Appliance, there aren’t any surprises or extra charges if the repair takes longer than expected. This is what makes our price model work! If we need to come out for the same issue, we do not charge a service call or trip charge. It is included in the initial repair cost.