Schedule Appliance Repair Service
Complete the form below to Schedule Appliance Repair Service
Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
We offer a 10% discount to customers who book online!
Once you select a date and arrival window, a staff member will call you to confirm your appointment and for any additional info needed.
All of our technicians have undergone extensive training. To keep up to date on new technology, our technicians attend training courses on a regular basis.
A handful of out technicians & associates have been providing our customers with exceptional service for well over 20 years!
Our sealed system technicians are accredited with the Environmental Protection Agency certification as required by the Clean Air Act. Technicians are required to pass an EPA approved test to earn Section 608 Technician Certification.
Information needed to book a service call:
- Customer Contact Information (Name, Phone, Email, Address)
- Type of Appliance (Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, etc)
- Brand of Appliance (Whirlpool, Maytag, SubZero, etc)
- Approximate Age of Appliance (1-5 years, 5-10 years, 10-20 years)
- Model Number (This is helpful to prepare the technician for your service but not required in order to book an appointment)
- Appliance Issue (What is the unit doing or not doing?)
- We only provide onsite services.
- We do not provide online or phone estimates. In order to diagnose the appliance issue, we must be in person to test the unit.
- We only service appliances outside of manufacturer warranty.
- If your appliance is under warranty, please contact the manufacturer or warranty service provider directly!
- We do work with owners and tenants. If you are not the person responsible for payment, please inform us when booking the appointment!
How much will the repair cost?
- Repair prices are based from the National Blue Book Appliance Job Rate Guide. It provides a standardized national industry flat rate price for each repair.
- We do not charge by the hour or by the part, we price the job based on the total repair.
- Our repairs costs include: parts, labor, warranty of part and labor, trip to the location, and the multiple years of expertise and training of each certified technician.
- Prices are also based on the diagnosis of the unit, materials that are needed, brand of the unit, model and type, age & difficulty of repair.
- Our expert technician will give you an estimate of the repair after he inspects the unit and gives a diagnosis of what is causing the issue to occur.