Accredited Appliance of Arizona is growing! We are a family owned and operated company, we have been in business since 1986, and are experts in our field. We are now hiring a Customer Service Representative to join our fun upbeat team. This will start as a part time position and probationary 90 day period. After 90 days, we will do a review of job performance with the potential of a full time position with benefits.
- Answering and scheduling multiple incoming calls for appliance repair services while typing / entering information into our digital software
- Outbound Quality Survey calls following up on service call and/or repairs completed to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Act as the company gatekeeper and direct calls to the appropriate departments as needed
If this sounds like you, you would be a great fit for our team! Please send us your resume and a time and date you would like to schedule a phone interview with a manager. When we receive your resume, we will confirm your scheduled phone interview.
Location: We are in the Scottsdale Airpark off the 101 and Raintree in Scottsdale Arizona. Easy access in a great location! This is NOT a call center environment. It is a fun, professional office. You will have your own desk and work area. Our lounge/kitchen area is stocked with snacks and refreshments for you during breaks.
Job Type: Part-time starting out for the first 90 days, this can be up to 35 hours. Then you the potential for a full time position with benefits after 90 days.
We appreciate your interest in becoming a team member of a fun, growing organization & look forward to meeting you!
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualities
- Great Communicator, has pleasant and personable speaking voice
- Kind, has Integrity, Confident, Stable, Intelligent, Personable
- Grounded/Remains Centered in a busy environment
- Persuasive, Trustworthy, Conscious and Mindful
- Does things by the book, Has previous applicable experience
- Takes Guidance and Feedback Well, be Coachable and Teachable
- Ethical, Positive, Team Player, Respectful, Respectable
- Computer Savvy, Organized, Has a Flexible Schedule
- Be able to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Efficient, Note Taker, Self Directed, Responsible, Punctual, Shares ideas
- bility to adapt and respond to different types of characters and personalities
- Self Managed, Appreciative, Healthy, Presentable
- Wants a Longevity and Stability within a company
- Have a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Have a can do attitude and work well with team members to accomplish our common goal to serve customers in the most efficient and respectable manner possible
- Dress for success. Business attire Monday-Thursday. Casual dress on Friday & Saturday.
- Be able to pass a background check and drug testing.