This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, have a knack for troubleshooting, and are willing to learn the trade as you grow within the company. Ideally, you have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
We are growing our Appliance Apprenticeship Program!
We are looking for a self-motivated, mechanically inclined, entry-level individual that wants to learn the always-in-demand, highly compensated appliance repair career.
Earn while you learn – this position is essentially getting FREE trade school education with a built-in job with great earnings potential after a few months of time investment!
Bypass expensive schooling and get right into a well-paying career today!
During training, you will make $17 an hour starting. The paid commission will start during your 3rd month. Our average highly-skilled technicians earn $100K+ a year!
What you can expect from the position:
- In-field technicians, office staff, and engaged management supporting you
- Increases in compensation as you move through the training process and become more independent.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off / Sick Time
- Monday – Friday work week
- Field Technicians can expect to work local routes and be home every night
- First Year Pay: $37,440.00 – $54,400.00 per year
For the first 3 months:
- Infield daily ride alongs with senior technicians. On-site training in real customer situations. This will expedite your technical ability in disassembly, technical troubleshooting, reassembly, and completing repairs. As well as acquiring or increasing soft sales skills working with all types of personalities while in the home.
- “Earn While You Learn.” Company-paid online technical training at Master Samurai Tech – Appliance Repair Training.
- Ongoing mentorship to guide and direct you to achieving the short, intermediate, and long-term personal and financial goals.
Your 3rd Month:
- You will be able to confidently identify, sell and complete repairs successfully on your own.
- A basic entry-level toolset is provided if you do not have tools of the trade.
- Commission-eligible production revenue bonuses starting
What we will expect from you:
- Desire and dedication to learn and invest in yourself and your future
- Mechanical ability and enjoys working with your hands (1 year preferred)
- Satisfaction in solving problems and completing repairs
- Very organized and purposeful in what you do
- Use of technology and embracing it to do your job effectively
- Clean driving record
- US work authorization
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Install parts on home appliances
- Assist with the diagnosis of appliances in the customer’s home
- Follow up on diagnosis and install parts as needed to complete appliance repairs
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Ensure the efficient use of company resources and materials
- Actively participate in learning activities such as online and video resources
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
This is an excellent career opportunity for the right individuals!
Our two top techs earn SIX FIGURES. Realistically, you could earn $50k in your second or third year and $70k or more when you are sealed system certified and work on built-in refrigerators.
**Some experience would be helpful to limit the learning curve. Maintenance Techs with minimal experience are a good fit for this position. Understanding electricity or the ability to comprehend methodology and using it to troubleshoot is essential to your success.**
If you feel this may be a good fit for you and us, please send us a copy of your resume.