Accredited Appliance of Arizona LLC – Scottsdale, AZ
We are hiring a full-time detail-oriented Field Supervisor to manage the day-to-day field operations.
As Field Supervisor your responsibilities will include: technician recruiting, technical support, and being a liaison for our part vendors. We also expect you to train and mentor field technicians.
As a Field Supervisor, you should display excellent leadership skills and motivated behavior. You should also be familiar with the industry procedures and latest developments. Your ability to work in a team, as well as independently, will be advantageous.
- Honesty, Integrity, Reliability
- Proven work experience as a Field Supervisor or a similar role
- Knowledge of the industry procedures and guidelines
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent leadership and sales skills
- Excellent direct communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Detail-oriented, tech-savvy, highly motivated individual
- Mechanical Experience
- Technician Recruitment
- Technical Support by phone
- In-field ride alongs with all technicians
- Technician Evaluations Monthly
- Create and facilitate Tech Talk Bi-weekly
- Coach Technicians in Professional Development
- Create and Facilitate the Apprentice Tech Training Program
- Host the Company Tech Social Event Quarterly
- Be the company liaison for all of our part vendors
- Identify and assist in addressing customer queries and complaints
If you feel this may be a good fit for you and us, please send us a copy of your resume.