At Accredited Appliance of Arizona, our goal is to provide the most efficient, courteous and professional repair services from the initial call through completion.
We are dedicated to the health, wellness, and safety of our customers and employees.
Being an essential business, we have worked throughout this pandemic and are diligent in addressing the necessary proactive measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
What you can expect from us:
● We are committed to providing our exceptional customer service and expert appliance repair and while following the guidelines and safety measures.
● While in the customer’s home, all of our technicians abide by our company’s emergency protocol, including: wearing protective gear including face coverings and gloves, while also practicing “social distancing” whenever possible.
● We are prioritizing emergency appliance services within our schedule to best service the immediate essential needs of our community.
● It is our policy for any employee experiencing any fever or symptom of COVID-19 to be issued a sick day, have availability for COVID testing as needed, and to be symptom free, following quarantine if testing positive for the virus.
What we ask of our customers:
● Please do your best to be patient with our staff and scheduling during this global pandemic. We have experienced the effects of reduced staff, scheduling availability, and some delays in supplier channels. We will do everything possible to keep in communication with you about any updates regarding your service and repair.
● Try to remain at a 6-foot distance from our technician while he is in your home. This helps keep your family and his family safe by reducing possible exposure.
● We ask that you only use debit and credit card payments at this time.
● We encourage those who are well to keep their appointments, and respect customers who are ill or high risk and wish to reschedule. If you or anyone in your home is experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 we ask that you please cancel or reschedule your service appointment to keep our technicians safe. Every effort to reschedule appropriately will be made.
I want to personally thank all of our customers and staff for their patience and words of encouragement during these trying times.
We understand that the services we provide are essential to everyday life and your comfort at home. If you need us, please do not hesitate to call us at 602-560-1070 to schedule service. Our office staff and technicians are here to help you with any of your appliance service and repair needs.
From Our Family To Yours,
President of Accredited Appliance of Arizona